Hello again

Well, Angie is on me to post again so I guess I will.
It has been one crazy summer as you can read in Beth’s blog. The family got out here at the end of May and it seems like it has been non-stop since. There is just so much to do and see in a new place. It sure has been good to have the family out here with me. The job is still awesome. It has been good to see some familiar faces out here visiting and I hope to see some more soon. Dad and Dixie are supposed to be in tomorrow. I have been really looking forward to the family getting to spend some time with them and having Dad come visit the dam. I will post when they leave to let you know how it goes. LSU football is right around the corner and we are looking forward to that too. GEAUX TIGERS! Here is another cool picture of the Dam.

5 Comments:
At 13:26,
Madelyn said…
Thanks for the update! WE WANT PICS OF POPS AND MIMI!!!! oh - and you, too;)
At 07:12,
The Jackson 4 said…
You made me link to your blog, so now you need to update...
At 11:50,
Teresa said…
Hello??? Are you going to post anything new on your blog? That's what a blog is for, to keep friends and family UPDATED on what's going on in your life. August was a long time ago!
Love,
Toots
At 12:13,
Teresa said…
What the eff. You need to work on this blog. Update it. Oh yeah, I am supposed to tell you to get a hair cut too. Love you! Toots.
At 08:53,
Madelyn said…
Dude, I'm about to drop you from my blog roll. (ooooooooh)
Post a Comment
<< Home